With Earth day coming up I thought it would be a good idea to share 10 tips that you all can do to make the earth a better place for you and your children.
1. Shut the water off when you do not need it on, like while brushing your teeth.
2. Leave your car at home.
3. Walk or bike to work.
5. Compost, you can save so much trash by doing this and it's great for your garden!
6. Change your light bulbs to compact fluorescent bulbs.
7. Change the air filters in your home.
8. Maintain your vehicle, like filling your tires.
9. Drive smarter, slow down...accelerating and braking too hard can reduce your fuel economy
10. Turn off lights when you are not in the room, this is a huge pet peeve of mine, it drives me crazy when people do this! Also un-plug your appliances when not in use.
Let's all do our part to try and make this world a better place for our children and generations to come. This Earth is all we've got!