April 30, 2010
April 28, 2010
April 26, 2010
Winston Boy cracking a smile :)
Brock soaking up the sun!
April 22, 2010
April 21, 2010
Purses are handmade by Yvette Michelle Cottle Darby in Shanty Bay Ont, she has been designing for the past 15yrs. Her successful business is named Verona Collections, please contact her via her website at: http://veronacollections.com/
April 20, 2010
April 19, 2010
April 16, 2010
April 15, 2010
April 14, 2010
Yarn needed: worsted weight
Needles: size 4 circular needles. I used size 4 straight needles for the leg cuffs.
Cast on 56 stitches. Join for knitting in the round.
Work in k2, p2 ribbing for 4 rows.
- Eyelet row for all sizes: (k2, yarn over, p2tog) repeat around.
- Continue in k2, p2 ribbing for another 4 rows.
- Work in stocking or garter st for 3.5″.
- Place 12 sts on a stitch holder.
- You will now be working back and forth on the remaining 44 sts.
- Dec 1 st at the beginning and end of every other row until 12 sts remain.
- Attach the bottom half to the stitches you have on the stitch holder, sew in loose ends.
- Knit an icord tie and thread through the eyelets.
- Add cuffs if you desire.
Cast on 32 Stitches and work in a k2,p2 pattern for 10 rows. Bind off. Sew up seams. Attach to leg openings on the shorties.
April 13, 2010
April 12, 2010
1. Shut the water off when you do not need it on, like while brushing your teeth.
2. Leave your car at home.
3. Walk or bike to work.
5. Compost, you can save so much trash by doing this and it's great for your garden!
6. Change your light bulbs to compact fluorescent bulbs.
7. Change the air filters in your home.
8. Maintain your vehicle, like filling your tires.
9. Drive smarter, slow down...accelerating and braking too hard can reduce your fuel economy
10. Turn off lights when you are not in the room, this is a huge pet peeve of mine, it drives me crazy when people do this! Also un-plug your appliances when not in use.
Let's all do our part to try and make this world a better place for our children and generations to come. This Earth is all we've got!
April 11, 2010
April 9, 2010
April 6, 2010
With the family his cousins and him rode there bikes, played road hockey and drew dinosaurs on the driveway in chalk. It was a really nice time to take a step back for a moment and cherish this time in his life. Such a time of purity and innocence. Over the weekend we visited a friend and her new puppy "Maple" a 6 week old Puggle, Pug and Beagle cross...so cute!
I really hope that all of you had a wonderful time like I did with my family is it so important to share the holidays with the ones you love.
happy happy everything!"