Here are ten toddler toys from my home that are simple and affordable, these toys also encourage imaginative play:
1. Corn push popper
2. Plan old wooden blocks
3. Wooden puzzles (I like Melissa and Doug brand)
4. Chatter telephone ( I remember these when I was young)
5. Manual musical instruments, little tykes piano or drum.
6. The farmer says, when the handle is pulled it stops on a photo and make the animal sound for the photo it lands on.
7. Wooden train set
8. Board Books
9. Little people, easy for their chubby little hands to hold
10. Pretend kitchen with accessories and shopping cart.